New in 2016-17, the Viterbo Athletics Department will launch its website sponsorship drive.
In order to help promote Viterbo University, the athletic department, and its student-athletes, each V-Hawk athlete will have the opportunity to be sponsored by their hometown businesses, family, and friends. In return, those sponsors receive one year-round listing (July 1 - June 30) on www.viterboathletics.com.
Here is how it works.
1. Student-Athlete Web Page - When anyone logs on to the Viterbo athletics website and clicks on the roster of a given sport, they will be able to view the bio of all individual athletes. Each individual athlete will have their own personal web page with picture, stats, profile and the listing/ logo of their hometown sponsors.
2. Sponsors Listing - If the hometown sponsor has a website, we can create a hyperlink connection between the student-athlete page and the sponsor's website. This will create additional exposure and another opportunity for the sponsor to obtain business. If the sponsor is a friend or family member and is not a business we will simply list the name of the sponsors.
3. Sponsor Options - We have two "hometown" athlete sponsorship levels.
- ($150) Business Sponsorship—Business name, logo, website, hyperlink, contact info on page
- ($100) Family or Friend Sponsorship – Name Listing/Sponsorship on page
Dear hometown sponsor-
On behalf of Viterbo Athletics, I want to thank you for your support and taking this important step in providing our student-athletes the best possible experience.
This initiative is a perfect marketing tool for the University, the Athletics Department, and your business. Our goal is to recruit the best student-athletes and give them a great experience at Viterbo and with your help in this initiative, we can do that.
Your sponsorship is an important piece in continuing to build the Viterbo Athletics Department and our student-athletes.
Thank you again and go V-Hawks!
Barry Fried, Director of Athletics